What is the Trade-in Value of My Car?
Are you looking to move into a new car? It is important to know the trade-in value of your current vehicle so you can get the most new car for your money.
A recent study of new car purchases show that 45% of those purchases included a car trade-in.
The used vehicle market is very hot right now with used car prices rising quickly. Now is your best time to get more money for your used vehicle and move into the new car of your dreams.
We want to show you how to learn what the true value of your used vehicle is and how to get the best price for it.
What is Trade-in Value?
Trade-in value is the price a dealer would offer you for your current vehicle if you were looking to buy a newer or brand new car from their dealership. The value is based on may factors including the mileage, year, make and model, extra features, interior and exterior condition, trim levels and overall desirability of the vehicle.
How To Check The Trade-In Value Of Your Car
You can give us call today for a free quote of the trade-in value of your car. You can also use these resources to check the trade-in value of your car.
Here are some easy to use online resources:
- One of the best-known vehicle value indicator is known as the Black Book.
- Websites like AutoTRADER have online tools where you can compare the cost of trading, buying, or selling your automobile.
- KBB (Kelley Blue Book) will help you compare prices on new and used vehicles.
- Taking your vehicle directly to local dealerships and see what they will offer is another option.
- Calling a cash for cars buying service for a free estimate.